Videos

and get our FREE ebook!

590 Comments

1. David Mccall

I love you guy’s πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Tabitha

we love you! so excited to meet you in San Diego someday!

• Lisa

Rams love the salt humans give them and sugar. Ot Glad the outline for the fridge got fixed as for the tetones beautiful place

2. Tim Woody

As a P.S. to my last comment – you need to get that tire replaces ASAP. It will surely blow out if you don’t. When it does it will most likely do major damage to the underside of your fifth wheel. Again, God bless you and safe travels.

two tires were replaced so now 3/4 on the 5th wheel are brand new ! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

3. Tim Woody

Hi, your furnace problem sounds like maybe it’s a problem with the direct spark ignition (dsi). Two things to check:
    1) wires connected at the furnace make sure they are all tight. Gently wiggle them. When you try to run the furnace you should initially hear a clicking sound when you try to start it.
    2) Check your DC fuse box for anything blown.
    3) (hah, that’s more than two -oops) Is your thermostat set high enough to run the furnace, and is it set to heat. If your ac is on your heater won’t come on. Since you’re in Vegas in August I’d guess the ac is on.

Good luck fixing the problem and blessing on your travels. You have a beautiful family.

thank you!

4. Rachel O,Donnell

I loved this video I understand sometimes that your day can go a bit bad and then it gets better when you stay positive and yous are a positive family. I enjoys watching your videos and I have love following a long in your journey so far and can’t wait to see the rest of it. Your videos also make me smile and I love your family.

• Tabitha

thank you so much Rachel! You are so sweet. I am glad you appreciate our honesty on the bad days.

5. Kirk D Hansen

You’re back in my old stomping grounds. Sorry for the less than perfect day…we all have them. Your attitude towards it is great!! I just remembered the other day that, besides having lived in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, where you have been recently, in between the two cities, I spent not quite a year living and working in Battle Creek, just south of where you guys live. Life is full of little coincidences, I guess. Hope things take a more upbeat turn for you guys soon, it’s bound to. Love watching your vlogs and I guess I’ll “see you” tomorrow!! BTW, you’re missing out by not travelling the “northern route” back to MI. I returned to my hometown of Sioux City, IA to care for my folks in their final years. There’s a lot of beautiful scenery and attractions. Sioux City is on the Lewis and Clark trail with a visitors center right on the Missouri River and a monument to the only member of their expedition to have died along the way. (Sgt Floyd) Maybe on another trip….

• Tabitha

Battle Creek Michigan!? How crazy! We are FOR SURE planning to hit all 50 states in the RV and we are looking forward to a trip around the N northern States.

6. Crystal Elliott

Everyone has their problems even if it seems like they have it together! You guys are doing great and I look forward to seeing what’s next. Every night when I see you uploaded I’m like ooooh a kellykrew video YESSS!

• Tabitha

yay ! im so happy we give you something to look forward to

7. Melissa

I just left comment over on YouTube they evidently enabled comments

Exciting!!

8. Sherry

Romona. Roscoe and Ramona

Have fun.

Great names

9. David Mccall

Awwwwwwww That is so cute they love each other β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

10. Wendy Collier

Thought of y’all this morning when I heard of El Paso shooting and I had just watched video of yall in Walmart. Very sad, my thought ans prayers with the victims and their families in El Paso and Dayton.
    On a happier note the new puppy is so cute just the size of dog I want, a small Chihuahua. I like Crew, Chloe, Chelsea and Daisy.

• Ryan

Thanks for thinking of us. So tragic πŸ™

11. Melissa

Love the new puppy think it’s just gonna take Roscoe a little while to figure her out. πŸ˜„I think Ruby ,Roxy or Roo would be good names to go with Roscoe .Safe travels Kelley family

• Ryan

Rosco is β€œkinda” getting used to her πŸ˜‚

12. nana04

We used to love this channel. It’s completely changed. Encouragement on your journey, but we unsubscribe.

• Ryan

Thank you for the encouragement. We appreciate your time spent with us. You are welcome back anytime! πŸ’œ

• David Mccall

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

• Michael Davis

Hello I just started watching my mom got me hooked on your channel love the videos

• David Mccall

that was adorable Louie said he wanted more β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hes a coffee lover haha

• Tabitha

YAYYYY! thank you so much

• tasha Skidmore

Do you guys have a video of how you make your tacos? Lol any special recipes?
      Also I watch beauty and the beastons on youtube and I believe they live somewhere near Utah or Idaho I THINK I’m not 100% sure but maybe you guys can plan a meet up with them! You will love her channel if you haven’t watched it yet.

• Tabitha

Tiffany lives in Philidelphia Pennsylvania. We would love to meet up with her, she has a great channel!

13. JamieM

So glad you all made it out of El Paso before the shooting. So sad. They apparently have pretty much the whole city on lockdown. Stay safe.

Thanks Jamie πŸ’œ

14. Evelyn Kleibusch

Name the dog Chi Chi!

Love this name

15. Rachel

Daisy is so cute too! I love the name Daisy-Mae. I had a miniature Dachshund growing up, she was brown, and her name was Ellie-Mae.

Great names!

• David Mccall

I love the name ROLEX β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

16. Rachel

I think she looks like a Lucy. Such a cute puppy. 😍

• David Mccall

1 rose

2 lucky

3 lucy

4 Daisy

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

cute!

17. Stephanie Boyd

I know your intentions are good but you must consider that you know nothing of this puppy’s history, are you aware of puppy farming? This is were dogs are kept in appalling conditions and the females bred time and time again and the puppies sold on forums like Craigslist. Often the puppies are the result of inter breeding and have degenerative diseases and deformities. They are removed from their mother’s too young and have had no checks by a vet. The farmers sell the puppies to unsuspecting members of the public like yourself in car parks etc. You should always see the home and mother of any pup before buying. I really pray your pup is okay but you have to ask why is the pup only $150 and others $3k. Get her to a vet asap.
    Okay rant over! I have really been enjoying your recent vlogs.

• Ryan

Thanks for your concern Stephanie! We will take good care of her!

18. Tara

Piper…..

• Tara

Abby..my baby was Abby..putting her to sleep was one of the worst day of my life!!!

Oh no! πŸ’œπŸ™

πŸ‘Œ

19. David Mccall

All the view’s in this video or very beautiful πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

Thanks David!

20. Victoria Mora-Galindo

Whoop whoop. New Mexico native born and raised right here!!! Welcome to the desert 🌡 β˜€οΈ!!! Hot hot summers the farther south you go!! Wished y’all could come to Albuquerque! Next time!! Enjoy your visit. We have so much beauty to enjoy!

• David Mccall

I want to hold the new puppy she is very cute β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ™Œ

• Tabitha

we definitely want to go there some day!

21. Willie Deval Parker

Happy birthday uncle and can’t believe camp world USA would lie to y’all and they should be a shame of themselves and hope y’all are doing well

22. David Mccall

Happy birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ ryan πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• David Mccall

β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

23. Blessed nana

Don’t know if your warranty covers taking your 5th wheel to another camping dealer , but wouldn’t hurt to try as long as they carry the brand of your 5th wheel, my husband has saw alot if bad reviews from camping world. Hope this helps , really enjoy your videos.

good idea!

24. JamieM

Happy Birthday!!!πŸŽ‰πŸ’œ

Thank you!!!

25. Taylor Spencer

The green tag means organic. It isnt the best priced item. The asterisk in the corner of the sign means discontinued item and if the number ends in .97 it means that it is a discounted price.

• Ryan

We mentioned that later in the video when we asked… gotta keep watching πŸ˜‰

26. Maria B.

I love that you said that God has a plan! He DOES! It’s an experience that you have to experience. It’s good for the kids to experience this too! God Bless you all and the viewers as well.

• David Mccall

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

27. Maria

I love that you said that God has a plan for you! I hope it all goes well, this is just another experience to experience. great for kids to experience this. God Bless you all and your families ad ll the viewers too!

Thank you! πŸ’œ

28. Tracey

I bought the same Costco hemp seeds as a breakfast food in Canada and loved them.

Super tasty!

• Lisa

Crashed video
      Sorry you are having problems with camper problems but at leaSt everyone is heath that is the important thing. Things get broken and can be fixed. Can you have a jack and extra camper tire/rim ispare underneath

Yes, all good! RV is heavy & need a big jack. We are like 6 tons 😳

29. David Mccall

Vincent Save the Day you are a sweet boy buddy β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• David Mccall

• David Mccall

That house is beautiful β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it was STUNNING!

30. David Mccall

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

Submit a Comment