Videos

and get our FREE ebook!

590 Comments

1. Poland

Once you all get back home and back into a routine, I can see the videos picking up really well. It’s okay to start over. Maybe try doing 3 vlogs a week and cut back a bit. Do more homeschooling, morning and night routine with the kids, cleaning, what the kids eat in a day, the process of securing a new place videos and so on. Well at least that’s what I enjoy more. Good luck

2. Jamie A

Sometimes its ok to quit for your own sanity and your family’s happiness. Only you all are going through this and only you can make that decision. Where ever you all go, I will still be tuned in even if it’s not everyday. Stay safe and 😊. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

3. donna barnes

i just saw your video. do what makes you happy dont worry about what other people want or what they think. your happiness as a family is the most important thing. do what is best for you not everybody else and all will be fine. im not going anywhere im staying subscribed to the kelley krew wherever you guys are and whatever you do if you are uploading i will watch. i hope you guys are feeling less stressed soon πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

4. Mandi Parker

Just saw your video about canceling the tour. Remember why you went out to do this in the first place. If it’s not what it turned out to be that is ok. You don’t have to keep going. I love that you post every day, but every day and traveling is a HUGE ask. Why not do 2 days a week. Enjoy life. What you are doing is supposed to be fun, maybe it’s time to head home. It’s ok to be home, it’s ok to do something new. We’re all here for you!

5. David Mccall

I am alway’s here for you guy’s β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

6. David Mccall

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

7. David Mccall

That is awsome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Lisa

Any updates

8. David Mccall

I am glad you guy’s are ok i hope they catch the person that did it and take them to jail β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

9. David Mccall

You guy’s should also make an Instagram for your drone video’s and picture’s that would be epicπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

10. David Mccall

I am alway’s here for you guy’s πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

11. donna barnes

hi guys. i missed your live… it was 3am here in england united kingdom. i was wondering aside from clothes and basic toiletries and vlog stuff… if you could only take 5 things on the road with you what would they be for each of you?
    i have been thinking about this myself as obviously people live quite a minimalist life in a rv and i have been thinking what i couldnt live without for an extended period of time
    my wireless headphones my phone my sherpa blanket my kindle and my make up would be mine πŸ™‚

12. David Mccall

I love your guy’s dog’s I think it is so adorable they both love each other and they both get along so well πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

13. David Mccall

Happy anniversary β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

14. Vernon

On your electrical issue with the fridge… Check your ground fault outlets in the kitchen and the bathroom to make sure they haven’t been tripped. Just push the reset button on the outlet and that should solve your problem. Mine did that once and I spent an entire day trying to run down the problem. Called a refrigerator tech and he had me check the ground fault outlets,,, Sure enough one was tripped. A simple push of a button fixed the problem … Good Luck … Love your channel…

15. John

You we number 171 during that half hour. Costco resets the count every half hour. Their door counts are recorded every half hour so they can figure out how many members are in the store which in turn determines how many check out lines should be open.

16. Melissa

Loved the Costco haul as usual isn’t that store awesome I had seen it on another haul I would have been like you and gone over budget because it’s just not hard to if it’s a good deal it’s hard to pass up lol πŸ˜‚ Gonna go over see what in all you got over with Tabitha if it’s up yet. Have a wonderful Blessed Night

17. Jade

I thought you all were on a budget, lol! It didn’t take long to break down and get five guys. I’m just as bad! I’ve been watching all summer, you’ve become part of my morning routine. I enjoy watching your fam Tabitha.

18. David Mccall

There youtube channel is awesome just like you guy’s πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

19. Michelle (Grateful MC)

Hi guys! I found you thru Phillips FamBam. So fun to see you with the Moffats…I’ve been following them for 2 years. So glad to now be following you. I don’t travel much, so I’m really looking forward to watching your videos…old and new!

20. donna barnes

i have been watching your recent vlogs and i subscribed. i found your channel because of your meet up with moffats in the making πŸ™‚

21. David Mccall

I subscribed to your guy’s new channel I love the Drone footage and I commented on both of them the view’s are beautiful they are so relaxing they really help me sleep πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

22. David Mccall

That food look’s very good πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• David Mccall

That is a lot of food all of that food look’s so good πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

23. Augustus Green

can you do the boys vs girls blindfold smell test challenge?

• David Mccall

24. David Mccall

I hate spider’s β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

25. Melissa

Hey Y’all, Ryan you had me cracking up on the hunt for the “Starbucks” cup you did pretty good running down the road in slides πŸ˜„Glad you made it to Salt Lake hope y’all have a blast and meet some awesome people. Oh and Happy Anniversary Ryan and Tabitha πŸ’‘ Y’all have a Blessed Night

26. Isabella

Hey! I’m at your guys campsite right now in Salt Lake City. I saw your guys trailer and saw your YouTube channel name and searched you up when I got back to my trailer. I’ve watched some of your videos and I love them! 😁❀

27. Rachel

I loved the last video it was very fun to watch and I love seeing the RV life

28. Melissa

Hey Y’all , That drone video was absolutely beautiful Utah really is a pretty place . Your done footage is really awesome I have loved watching it especially from places I’ve never been before. Y’all have a Blessed Night and Safe Travels

29. Dolly(HumbirdMom)

Have a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY today!!!!!!!!

• Tabitha

WOW! thank you so much! thats so cool you remembered

• Dolly

You’re very welcome!!!!

• David Mccall

This is awesome πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

30. David Mccall

I love commenting on your guy’s video’s I will always comment on your guy’s video’s πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Tabitha

you’re the best David!πŸ’•

• Lisa

SLCUTAH biggest Costco cater’s to the local businesses exclusively with unique products

• David Mccall

Thank you πŸ™‚ you guy’s are the best to β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• David Mccall

you guy’s are having a lot of fun β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Submit a Comment